Dashboards- The best just got better.
BiznetP6, Biznets world class Supplier Performance Management solution, now comes with fully dynamic- real time performance dashboards. Users can now see, in real time, how suppliers and operators are performing against strategic Key Performance Indicators.
This visual representation, such as the image below, gives executives a quick and easy way to view their company’s performance in real-time.
What is the purpose of the dashboards?
Dashboards provide users with a visual display of the most important information on a single screen so it can be monitored at a glance.
- Allows organizations to monitor, analyze and manage business decisions more effectively
- Real time overview of performance.
- Draws data and presents it in a meaningful way
- Present different hierarchical views of data.
- Give users the power to create a custom reporting view tailored to their needs and requirements.
- Management dashboards can be set up to ensure a common experience within specific user groups
- Users can add multiple graph types to their dashboard. These charts can be updated and edited from the dashboards.
- The dashboard view can be set as the default homepage for users.
- Dashboards can be shared and downloaded if required.
- Users can have access to multiple dashboards with each having a separate tab on their view. This means each dashboard will have a unique name to distinguish it. They can, at any time, dis-associate themselves from a specific dashboard, meaning it will no longer be visible to them as a tab. Dashboards can be ‘archived’ in case they want to add it back in at a later date, without having the owner re-share it.
To learn more about BiznetP6 and our new reporting dashboards- get in touch with the team today.